Camp Nou Experience (FC Barcelona) (Standard)
Camp Nou has been used for various purposes other than football, often hosting major concerts.
Pope John Paul II celebrated mass for a congregation of over 121,000 at Camp Nou on Nov. 17th 1982, and on the occassion was made an honorary citizen of Barcelona.
On July 1st 2008, the stadium held the launch of the U2 360 Tour, which was attended to the maximum capacity of 90,000 people. The lead singer of U2, Bono, explained that they had started their tour in Camp Nou since "this is where we wanted to build a space station, designed by Gaudi in the capital of surrealism." The concert ended with Bono wearing an FC Barcelona jersey. And on Aug. 9th 1988, Michael Jackson appeared at the stadium in front of 95,000 fans during his Bad World Tour.
- NÂ° travelers
- 1(+) person
- USD 250
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Start times: between 10:00 and 16:00
- Pick-up point: Entrance of Camp Nou
- Frequency: Daily
Step 2: Visit FC Barcelona Museum (30min)
Step 3: Visit Camp Nou Stadium (1hr)
Steo 4: End of tour
Included In Tour Price
2. Entrance admission to FC Barcelona Museum
3. Entrance admission to Camp Nou Stadium
Not Included In Tour Price
2. All expenses not mentioned as included in the price
2. Museum visit: Closed 3 hours before the kick off on match days at Camp Nou, and the museum reopens without the view of the stadium from the stands, 1.5 hours before kick-off on days of Champions League matches at the Camp Nou they close at 15:00.
3. Camp Nou Experience: On match days, the stadium will be closed 4 hours before the match kicks-off, on days of Champions League matches at Camp Nou, Camp Nou will be closed.